Holders of the following categories of liquor licence must have certain information on their websites:
- Hotel licence
- Tavern licence
- Liquor store licence
- Producer’s licence
- Wholesaler’s licence
- Special facility licence that authorises the sale or supply of packaged liquor
Such licensees must have all of the following information on their website’s homepage:
- Licence number
- Class of licence
- Name of the licensee
- Address of and telephone number for the licensed premises
- The following notice:
If the licensee does not comply with these requirements, the licensing authority may potentially issue one or more of the following penalties:
- Infringement notice, with fine.
- Require the licensee to show cause why more restrictive conditions should not be imposed on the licence.
- Various other forms of disciplinary action.