Jennifer specialises in property law with a focus on high value acquisitions and disposals and commercial, retail and industrial leasing.
Jennifer has worked with local, national and international clients on real estate transactions across Australia.
Her experience extends to managing complex commercial leasing matters, completing large scale property due diligence and settlements and acting on hotel acquisitions. Jennifer Tropiano is a senior associate in Lavan’s Property Services Team.
Major Projects and Work Experience
- Acting for the purchaser in relation to the acquisition of a four star hotel in central Canberra at a value of AU$29 million.
- Advising the vendor in relation to the sale of multiple office buildings across New South Wales, Western Australia, Queensland and the ACT valued at a total of AU$245 million.
- Assisting with the purchase of an iconic retail site in Melbourne, valued at approximately AU$165 million.
- Assisting with the purchase of a significant office tower in Sydney, valued at approximately AU$124 million.
- Acting for institutional landlords on the leasing of a number of Sydney office buildings, including complex leases with high profile tenants over a number of floors in prime CBD locations.
- Acting for an international fashion retailer in relation to major pre-commit leasing of flagship stores and shopping centres across New South Wales and Western Australia.
- Advising landlord clients on the leasing of a number of commercial properties in the Perth CBD, including management of entire leasing portfolios.
- Advising a major resources company on the proposed transfer of 2000 properties in Western Australia w Advising a major resources company in relation to the acquisition of the South Hedland Power Station site in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.